1. Contact your financier and arrange the pre-approved amount which you can borrow up to. Ensure you can comfortably afford the repayments on the amount you are borrowing. Remember, even though your financial institution will tell you how much you can borrow, you still need to live a comfortable life, so make sure you consider all the factors and how much they will affect your current lifestyle.
2. Make sure you factor in the cost of stamp duty and legal fees when deciding how much you are comfortable paying for a property.
3. Make a short list of your requirements. Such as, location, how many bedrooms and bathrooms, proximity to transport or amenities, etc. It is important that you try and inspect properties that meet your criteria.
4. Contact your Coolangatta Realty agent to discuss your requirements. By developing a relationship with one of our agents, Coolangatta Realty can keep you up to date with new listings, as soon as they hit the market.
5. Do plenty of homework before you buy. Study the local property guides and attend as many open homes as possible in your preferred area. This will help you to get a good feel for the market.
Remember, Coolangatta Realty's agents are experts on the local market and can assist you by providing relevant market research to assist you with these important decisions.